Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Knitting and Reading

Love to knit and love to read.

Still slogging through The 12 Tribes of Hattie.  I want to get it done so I can sell it while the book is still relatively new.

There has been production since I last blogged.  I have finished a dishcloth.  Really, I love to have a dishcloth on the needles, very easy to take with you.  Some people are so, "I'm never knitting a dishcloth" but they are quick and easy doses of success.


Next I have almost finished a Green Bay Packer hat.  All that is left is the tassels.  The yarn is crappy acrylic but it was on sale, it looked like a fun easy knit and it was.


Lastly I have started my 2nd sock.  Actually I had forgotten that I had the one sock done, was digging around and tada, there is was, so might as well finish it.    Love the yarn,  love the color Regalia Kaffe Fassett.



Froze 9 bags of asparagus tonight.  Unfortunately I picked up our Bountiful Basket this past week, had purchased a case of asparagus and didn't get to it until tonight.  It was starting to go bad.  It was a great deal, I would like to buy more case specials like that but not if I can't get to it.  I also got a case of 8 containers of strawberries. Three of those were eaten fresh, I froze 4 bags for smoothies and make 6 pints of jam.  It seems so early to be starting preserving but with the prices I can get the produce for it is well worth it.

Can't wait to see what others have posted at Ginny at Small Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment