Monday, May 21, 2012

Menu Monday

This week I'm prepared and it feels so good.  Previously I had done some freezing cooking and we just have not used up what I cooked up and we still have frozen/canned items to use before the canning season starts.  My menus will reflect using up all of these things.

Monday --
Boca Burgers (It is just S and I) We will punt on supper. We are cooking for book club tomorrow.

Tuesday -
Pre-baked chicken breasts (From freezer)
Roasted vegetables
Green beans from freezer

Wednesday -
Spaghetti - Pre-made meatballs from freezer, home canned sauce
Grilled bread and salad.

Thursday -
Pork Chops with Peaches (Peaches from freezer)
Flavored noodles.
Green bean casserole (trying to use up food from storage)

Friday -
Pulled pork sandwiches (crockpot all day long in one can of root beer, excellent) (found a roast at the bottom of the freezer when I did inventory)
Zucchini casserole (zucchini from last year, cut into chunks in freezer)
Baked beans

The coffee cake and breakfast bake is done for book club. I am so not a cook compared to some of the other people in the club.  I should have just had it catered but you know what it will be okay.  Everyone will rave and carry on just because they are nice like that, besides we really get together for the companionship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment