Monday, March 11, 2013

Menu Monday

Moneysavingmom.com has a menu that she puts up every week.  I started, I stopped, it is so much more efficient do make a menu.  You use up what you have in your refrigerator and freezer saving money plus the stress of not having to come up with a menu is so nice.  I only make a menu for suppers, lunch is left overs or you are on your own for cooking.

Monday - Pork Loin with cream sauce; rice.  Recipe  Super yum.
Tuesday - Chicken enchilada casserole.
Wednesday - Roast with vegetables.
Thursday - Chili with grilled cheese
Friday - Roasted chicken
Saturday - Ranch Burgers
Sunday - Off to Haiti

My son is home from college (spring break) this week so a lot more food is being consumed.  My son-in-law takes the leftovers to work with him instead of buying junk food.  He works third shift.  All the other people he works with survive on chips, energy drinks and junk food, not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment