Monday, January 28, 2013

Menu Monday

I have discovered that even though you don't follow the menu you have printed it still helps in the long run to use supplies you have on hand and to help be prepared on the nights you do end up using the menu.

Monday was changed before even published.
Tuesday we had homemade chicken tenders.
Wednesday we had an unexpected night off from babysitting my grandson so my husband and I went out to eat.
Thursday I honestly can't remember but we didn't have what was on the menu.

So we'll try again this week.

Monday - chicken noodle casserole (left over chicken to use up).

Tuesday - Roast with vegetables.

Wednesday - Butternut Squash Chowder.  Sandwiches.

Thursday - Stir-Fry.  Egg rolls.

Friday - Pork Chops with apples.
              Mashed red potatoes. (I have a few left to use up)

Sounds good, looks like everything I have on the menu we have the items in storage for will need to pick up only a few items.

Hope everyone has a great week.






No comments:

Post a Comment