Sunday, January 6, 2013

Restart

Okay time to try again.  I really need/want to do this....to document my life changes, if only for myself.

The plan is on Sunday post a weekly to-do list, Monday post a menu, Wednesday post knitting, and Friday post finances.  My end goal of self sufficient living is still the same, there is much to do before that will ever be a reality, but honestly until you are dead you have the opportunity to make changes to your life, to bring it into the rhythm of what you believe.

My d and s-in-law with their son have moved in with us for probably 6 months.  It will be a test of my patience but if we can help them get a good start it will be worth it.  They have been married for five years and are still at the bottom.  This will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment