Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday menu 1/14/2013

Sunday - Lasagna

Monday - Chicken Noodle Soup

Tuesday - Pork Chops
                 Au gratin potatoes

Wednesday - Roast with vegetables.

Thursday - Spaghetti

Friday - Chicken Stir Fry

Saturday - Ranch burgers

Last week actually went better than I expected.  It was nice to not have to run to the grocery store (1-1/2 blocks away - unfortunately a little too convenient) to buy ingredients for supper.  What I have on my menu I have almost all of the ingredients for in storage.  Things that need to be used up anyway.

The only change last week was my husband was out of town on Tuesday so my grandson and I did our favorite supper, pancakes and bacon.

It is interesting the stress of having to figure out what is for supper when I get home from work is just gone.  We did not eat out except for our party on Friday because there was not a question and indecision about what to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment